Click on the links for all details on each wine. There is one bottle of each of the 12 wines in this dozen:
- Château La Croix Des Aubrais from Pauillac in the Médoc. Mind boggling Cabernet power and exhilarating finesse, built to last. Usually $79.95 per bottle.
- Champagne Yves Louvet “Blanche de Marie” Blanc de Blancs. Scintillating Blanc de Blancs Champagne from an artisan producer. Usually $74.95 per bottle.
- Château Béchaud Saint-Émilion Grand Cru 2020. Exotic elegance. Usually $68.95 per bottle.
- Château Palais Cardinal “Grand Vin” Saint-Émilion Grand Cru 2020. Decadent Saint-Émilion. Usually $64.95 per bottle.
- Bruyère et Davide “Plaisir” Syrah from the northern Rhône 2022. Purring, satin Shiraz. Usually $49.95 per bottle.
- Château Grand Clapeau Olivier Haut-Médoc 2019. Awarded Cru Bourgeois status. Classic Claret, elegant and flavoursome. Usually $41.95 per bottle.
- Moingeon sparkling white wine from Burgundy, 2021. Vibrant elegance, crisp and dry. Usually $37.95 per bottle.
- Vieux Vauvert Vouvray 2022. Divine Vouvray, dry yet rich and delicious. Usually $32.95 per bottle.
- Château Rouzerol 2019 from Castillon in Bordeaux. Stunning Merlot, fruit-driven and full bodied. Usually $31.95 per bottle.
- Château Petit Mouta Graves Blanc 2022. Light as a feather but with local Graves authenticity and depth of flavour. Usually $28.95 per bottle.
- La Fleur de Fonrozay, Bordeaux rosé 2022. Feather-light Bordeaux rosé of grace and style. Usually $26.95 per bottle.
- Château Haut-Riot Bordeaux WHITE 2022. High impact Sauvignon Blanc from the stunning 2022 vintage. Usually $24.95 per bottle.
How to order.
This mixed dozen will be dispatched to you in the week of Monday 27.11.23 for delivery before Christmas.
Because this is a mixed dozen, it has to be added to your cart in multiples of 12. So to order one of these mixed dozens, put 12 bottles in your cart, or to order two of these mixed dozens, put 24 bottles in your cart, etc. This mixed dozen has been priced at $32.99 per bottle because $32.99 x 12 = $395.88, which is the correct price to pay for it. Without the 30% discount this is $564.40 worth of wine. The website is programmed to add bottles to your cart in multiples of 12 automatically.
There are 12 different individual wines in this mixed dozen and one bottle of each. There is a total of 6 bottles of red wine, 1 bottle of rosé, 3 bottles of white, 1 sparkling white wine from Burgundy, and 1 bottle of Champagne.
The contents of this Christmas Mixed Dozen Special cannot be varied.