Click on the links for all details on each wine. There is one bottle of each of the 12 wines in this dozen (no reds*):
- Champagne André Legrand. The liquid embodiment of celebration. Usually $75.95 per bottle.
- Champagne Yves Louvet “Blanche de Marie” Blanc de Blancs. Scintillating Blanc de Blancs Champagne from an artisan producer. Usually $74.95 per bottle.
- Champagne Charles Mignon. Pure finesse from a top, family-owned Champagne house in Épernay. Usually $74.95 per bottle.
- Château Baret 2019 from Pessac-Léognan. Mind blowing elixir from Bordeaux’s premier white wine district. Usually $56.95 per bottle.
- Domaine des Remizières Crozes-Hermitage 2022. Magical Marsanne from the epicentre of the Rhône. Usually $49.95 per bottle.
- Domaine Berthenet Blanc de Blancs. Profound sparkling white from southern Burgundy. Usually $48.95 per bottle.
- Moingeon sparkling white wine from Burgundy, 2021. Vibrant elegance, crisp and dry. Usually $37.95 per bottle.
- Vieux Vauvert Vouvray 2022. Divine Vouvray, dry yet rich and delicious. Usually $32.95 per bottle.
- Château Petit Mouta Graves Blanc 2022. Light as a feather but with local Graves authenticity and depth of flavour. Usually $28.95 per bottle.
- La Fleur de Fonrozay, Bordeaux rosé 2022. Feather-light Bordeaux rosé of grace and style. Usually $26.95 per bottle.
- Château Haut-Riot rosé. Bright and floral Bordeaux rosé from a top vintage. Usually $26.95 per bottle.
- Château Haut-Riot Bordeaux WHITE 2022. High impact Sauvignon Blanc from the stunning 2022 vintage. Usually $24.95 per bottle.
How to order.
This mixed dozen will be dispatched to you in the week of Monday 27.11.23 for delivery before Christmas.
Because this is a mixed dozen, it has to be added to your cart in multiples of 12. So to order one of these mixed dozens, put 12 bottles in your cart, or to order two of these mixed dozens, put 24 bottles in your cart, etc. This mixed dozen has been priced at $32.49 per bottle because $32.49 x 12 = $389.88, which is the correct price to pay for it. Without the 30% discount this is $560.40 worth of wine. The website is programmed to add bottles to your cart in multiples of 12 automatically.
There are 12 different individual wines in this mixed dozen and one bottle of each. There is a total of 3 bottles of Champagne, 2 bottles of rosé, 5 bottles of white, and 2 sparkling white wines from Burgundy.
The contents of this Celebrations Mixed Dozen Special cannot be varied.